Aliens Vs Butt Pressure

Well hello there!

Life is full of wonderful things, which is why I thought this to be the perfect occasion for an update on my list! (Crowd: "Whoo-hoo!" "That's what I'm talking about!")

1. Aliens. I'm really excited by the idea of these little guys. And I say little because the photo I saw showed them to be about knee height. And even if they are taller than that, I like to think of them as being smaller, at least then self defence is kind of an option?
I think I feel the same way about aliens as I do about answering a private number phone call. There's a lot of curiosity, but you have no idea of what your getting yourself into. Like, it might be a person on the other end, or just some answering machine, a sort of automated thing.
Then again this comparison is totally irrelevant because I have a...thing about speaking on the phone. It's just so wrong. This is pretty much the only reason I never answer my phone. (Unless you call like 10 times...and maybe not even then.)

2. Jack Black is still one of the funniest people ever. Such a classic. Watch this and please agree with me. OK. Thank you. (Make sure to watch the original by Extreme first, if you aren't familiar with the video.)

3. I am in the process of putting an actual work-wardrobe together, you know the one where you have shirts and stuff. Turns out, it's a bit harder than you would think it to be. Especially because I'm in two minds about the pencil skirt. There is so much pressure on your butt to look good, don't know if I can deal with that right now.

4. At the tender age of 23, I am dreading my dentist appointment. I actually can not deal.

I think that's it.
For now.
xx

Comments