the making of: Learning to eat strawberry yoghurt
WELL. Firstly I would like to apologise to anybody who thought this blog had been shut down or is now non igsistant, because its not. True, I haven't posted in months, about six to be presise, but I have a few acceptable apologies up my sleeve.
After graduating with a top dollar degree at the end of 2013, I made a totally spontaneous and somewhat crazy decision to work on a cruise ship, as a photographer for six months. In end-of-February-heat, flash and flurry I gathered all the necacary paper work and flew to LA. I then spent the next five and a half months living on a ship. I've only just returned home, after completing my first contract onboard the Crown Princess. I have a million stories to tell and almost as many rolls of film to develop. I will be posting chapters of my experience as soon as there film images are viewable, as I hardly ever used a digital camera. I look forward to sharing some of the horrors, the funny stories (regarding American tourists) as well as the general challenges and lessons I've learnt as a small town girl, who had never traveled before, and for the first time in her life, was now living without a cat.
I hope that the posts that follow will transform, bewilder, shock, inform, inspire and above all amuse you. I went on this journey to learn, and I think I did. I should be posting after next week as I need to get the images ready before I can start.
I hope you all have a great day and that you come back soon to read all about my silly adventures of learning to eat strawberry yogurt.
Bye for now
X
After graduating with a top dollar degree at the end of 2013, I made a totally spontaneous and somewhat crazy decision to work on a cruise ship, as a photographer for six months. In end-of-February-heat, flash and flurry I gathered all the necacary paper work and flew to LA. I then spent the next five and a half months living on a ship. I've only just returned home, after completing my first contract onboard the Crown Princess. I have a million stories to tell and almost as many rolls of film to develop. I will be posting chapters of my experience as soon as there film images are viewable, as I hardly ever used a digital camera. I look forward to sharing some of the horrors, the funny stories (regarding American tourists) as well as the general challenges and lessons I've learnt as a small town girl, who had never traveled before, and for the first time in her life, was now living without a cat.
I hope that the posts that follow will transform, bewilder, shock, inform, inspire and above all amuse you. I went on this journey to learn, and I think I did. I should be posting after next week as I need to get the images ready before I can start.
I hope you all have a great day and that you come back soon to read all about my silly adventures of learning to eat strawberry yogurt.
Bye for now
X
Comments
Post a Comment