today in two months
Today in two months is my birthday! I've always loved birthdays, be it mine or somebody else's. Any excuse to bake a cake, blow up balloons and act a fool.
I haven't been drawing as much as I used to. But after a few frustrating attempts I managed to create an odd bunch of drawings. I made these for my younger sister who will use them as school book covers. So some of them are a bit more family friendly than I would like them to be. But anyway. It has reminded me how important it is to keep drawing.
Here they are.
xx
I haven't been drawing as much as I used to. But after a few frustrating attempts I managed to create an odd bunch of drawings. I made these for my younger sister who will use them as school book covers. So some of them are a bit more family friendly than I would like them to be. But anyway. It has reminded me how important it is to keep drawing.
Here they are.
![]() |
| History |
![]() |
| Consumer Studies 1.1 |
![]() |
| Consumer Studies 1.2 |
![]() |
| English 1.1 |
![]() |
| Biology |
![]() |
| Mathematics 1.1 |
![]() |
| Mathematics 1.2 |
![]() |
| Afrikaans |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment