more drawings
During my three years of studying at the Stellenbosch Academy, I kept a small A6, black, ring-bound book. It was sort of a journal, but instead of writing, I drew. I ended up drawing quite a few interesting characters when I got the chance to. This included class mates, lecturers, self portraits, family and even people I pass by on the streets. This book was kept private as my drawings of people might possibly offend those who were drawn. The first three images are from BLACK BOUND VOLUME I, my first journal. The other three are newer. I might post more from the BLACK BOUND series, but I'm not too sure yet. I don't want to step on any toes. My drawing are not malicious and I really don't take them very seriously. Draw what you want, what you shouldn't or what makes you happy. No big deal.
xx
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment