goodbye

Happy new year! I'm really excited for this year. I had a pretty interesting holiday. I bussed off to the Eastern Cape on a last minute bus trip that lasted 17 hours or so. I had a job as a bartender at a small coastal town's hotel. I love the town and it's people but the job really sucked so I quit. I did get to meet some really nice people and catch some rays on the beach, so not all was lost. So another bus trip home; this one for about 20 hours, due to a breakdown starting at 3:15am (lovely). My new years was spent at home enjoying the feast my darling mother had prepared for our family and friends. And the last week or two I have been on total holiday mode.
I graduated with a BA degree in photography in the December of 2013, and some of the last work I produced was some of my favourite. I never really shared my Academy work on my blog, but I feel the need to share this last piece. For the brief I made a video. There were also a few images that accompanied the video installation, but I'm not posting them on this site. They should be up on my website soon.
Here is a link to the clip on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/78408146

A collage of mixed media illustrating the relationship of current reality in contradiction to past realities.




That's all for now. xx

Comments