New Things
A simple celebration of new things.
1. This super lovely unconstructed jacket is 100% silk. It's light weight and a cosy cream shade. I picked it up this weekend at the local Hospice Shop. A real keeper. Perfect for summer evenings.
Also you might have spotted that that's not my Nikon in the photo above. I have been given a Sony a55 to try out, with a cool 50mm /1.4 lens. This little camera does the job, and it has many features that make it a fun toy. This lens combo makes photographing in low light a pleasure. I definitely would recommend it. Whether you are looking to take social snaps or to try out your hand at semi-professional photography.
2. The roses on the hedge have gone wild. They are flowering to fast, I can't keep up with the picking. They really are beautiful. I can't help but feel like a character in a Jane Austin novel every time I pick some. And they smell like heaven. I think they are the marshmallows of the flower world.
xx
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment