Sit your ass down child!

"I'm holding on your rope,
Got me ten feet off the ground
I'm hearin' what you say but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around"

And so it goes on.
First of all, I thought it was "holding on your ROBE", not "rope". I still think robe sounds better. Only cool people like Gandhi and Yoda wear robes. And the Pope. But he isn't that cool. He's a bit of a wannabe.
People don't really wear robes anymore. It's a pity. A robe hides all lumps and bumps, can be worn by man and woman and comes with nifty accessories like hats, authentic leather sandals and facial hair.

I see now that Shakespeare and the Klu Klux Klan also would have worn robes. Well, I don't really know about Shakes but he's quite up there. He would cause the ratings to go up.

Anyway, what is this post about?
What every other post is about: You.
Don't ponder on the principle for too long, just trust me on this one.
"...Love the people, Love the people, Love the people... "

Don't you think this is cool? Almost as cool as a robe.
But way cooler than a rope.
xx

Comments